While making a will may be easy, it’s advisable to get professional financial advice on the best way to optimise your finances for the benefit of your family and friends in the future.
You will need to consider
- Ways in which you can minimise potential taxation liabilities.
- The value of the tax liability that may arise
- The liquidity of your estate
- Options to provide a lump sum to meet possible tax demands
- Ways to increase the value of your assets for everyone’s benefit
If you run a business, you will also want to consider how involved your family may want to become in the future or whether your business partners will need the finance available to buy them out.
Kintyre Financial will work through all these considerations with you and offer constructive, practical, expert and discrete financial advice. We look forward to talking with you.
Call (01) 294 4927 to make an appointment.